20101107

SHOES FOUR SAIL

It's that time of year where I purge some things I haven't worn in several months .. I hate doing this on here, but I hate dealing with eBay even more, so here you have it:



Phi OTK brown platform boots - size 38 - Worn 1x. - $500 (I had originally offered these for cheaper -- due to a ton of people emailing me after my Twitter post and a very confusing bidding war via email, I am now selling these for the highest offer I received thru email .. had no idea they were so coveted!)



Chloe doc tall platform wedge boots, red leather - size 38.5, will fit a 38 or 37.5 (run about 1/2 size small) - moderate wear, these need a minor repair from a cobbler, one of the soles needs a little glue (not sure who to credit the photo collage to -- lmk if you're the owner). - $300 SOLD



Marni platforms, white leather w/ colored stones - size 38, will also fit a 38.5 - worn 1x - $125

Email me at halcoholic@gmail.com if interested. PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Please email for a total w/ shipping included. I will ship overseas.

Thanks for looking! &hearts

8 comments:

María said...

You're very beautiful and your hair is.. WOW
I like your style.
Kisses from Barcelona ;D

Jenelle said...

HOLY CRAP I need the first ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, dude. I have a photo of those Chloe boots laying in your old living room. Good times...aside from nearly dying of frustration, starvation, and lack of sleep @ MDF lol.

taylor said...

EBAY can be a nightmare, I don't blame you. I wish I could own those Chloe docs, but I'm afraid those would be too small.

luciana said...

Gorgeous photos & really beautiful outfit!

Maria said...

Adore the first pair, they're zick!

x W

Rich Hippie said...

I WANT THEM PLEAS CONTACT ME AT
STUDSCOOLLADY@HOTMAIL.COM
AND IVE EMAILED U

Drooling Isn't Pretty said...

wish i had money :( i love those chloe docs