20101126

NOW I WANNA BE YOUR DOG







Acne t-shirt, Bebe leather jacket, 3.1 Phillip Lim stamped pony hair trainers, Mandy Coon bunny bag, Karen Walker shades.




Basic, everyday look -- we snapped these out front of my in-laws' house. Their neighborhood is so lovely. The Acne tee has been worn to death. The Phillip Lim "Atomique" trainers were a gift from Bobby for our anniversary. I adore these sneakers. You can find them at Barneys CO-OP ... there is a different color option where the toe cap is teal leopard print, the "body" is the same print that is on the toe cap of my pair, and the leather parts are maroon. Both styles only have a few sizes of each left, so if you &hearts them, don't drag ass! ;)



Junk yard: Margiela powder-coated brass "diamond" ring & cuff, unbalanced wisdom tooth ring and stag shield pendant courtesy of L.S.D., sterling silverware bangle courtesy of Alberto Juan.




&hearts

20 comments:

Dannie said...

you style is infinitely siiic
sooo edgy and inspirational
loove what you did with your hair as well ;)and i would love to own that quirky bag
hope you enjoyed you holiday

Anonymous said...

Oh, you have own the Mandy Coon bunny bag. So jealous

M (roses_rejoice) said...

That bunny bag is cute! It's too skinny to really be a lop eared bunny though (lops are fat bodied). Looks more like a puppy!

dontlookdown said...

your are always so badass. too cool for school. and where on earth did you get that ACNE shirt? is it from the brand Acne jeans?

TASHA BANKS said...

i dont know what i like the best
your glasses
your hair or
your bag!!!]
ahhh why do u do this us??! ha ha
looking amazing as always!

Anonymous said...

always awesome little details to your outfit that i LOVE! ha!! great!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing outfit! Love the bag and shoes!

michelle_ said...

i havent been to your blog for a long time !
i love those leopard shoes and the sunnies !

bisous ! xx
glisters and blisters

FASHION SNAG said...

Those shoes are awesome! What a great gift from him =) I Like your hair like that too. xoxo

www.FashionSnag.com

Anonymous said...

I do, indeed, <3 the shoes. The whole look is fab.

Anonymous said...

Wow I love Phillip Lim sneaker. Sad I am without money for purchase. You are beautiful. I as well love your posting. I remain anxious for future posting.

Unknown said...

you always look like a rockstar...loving those new sneakers of yours and I really like that last picture's coloring effects.

in her stilettos-an austin fashion blog

ice pandora said...

I love your bag, I love your bun, I love your bang!!!

InnyVinny said...

<3s you, Hal.

Charlene said...

That bag is insanely good!!!

Annie Spandex said...

The sneakers: I &hearts them!! I also &hearts the tooth ring. I'm obsessed with human tooth jewelry.

DANIEL ROMÁN said...

:)

Rose said...

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!
Great blog, I'm sure to be following!
Keep up the rad work :)
xx Rose.
www.worned.blogspot.com

Samira said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the great information you've got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your site for more soon.


Feel free to surf to my web blog ... acne problem